Saturday, May 4, 2013

b6 driver rude and arrogant

b6 driver at 615 am sees me standing at bus stop,whole block empty, plenty of room to pull up to me,she goes 10 feet in front of me instead of closer to me.i have bad knee and hobble up to the door,not fast enough for her so she closes door on me.i bang on door she opens.i ask her why she pulled up so far and she told me thats where the stop is.i call her unprofessional she says"whatever"to me and pulls bus out so i go flying down aisle.i tell her she is a civil servant and should respect people.she tells me"whatever"again.i keep ranting to her how unprofessional all mta drivers are today and they should be glad they have jobs.blah blah blah,she pulls bus over and jumps out of her seat to confront me and was stopped by another passenger.then she walks off bus and refuses to move til i get off.
what a rude,arrogant,entitled union worker who forgets who she works for.
i forgot  i had video camera and caught the end.you can see who she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment